Welcome to the Milbridge Area Merchants Association. We are an organization of businesses and non-profit organizations from the communities of Steuben, Milbridge, Cherryfield, Harrington, Columbia, and Columbia Falls.
Milbridge Days Schedule
Milbridge Days kicks off at 6:00 PM Thursday, with the annual Cribbage Tournament at the Milbridge Public Library. $5 to play, sign up on the spot. For more info on the Cribbage event call its organizer Jim Currier, 207-546-4288.
Saturday, Vendors of arts, crafts and food from the region will line Main Street! Think about doing your Christmas shopping in July!
Saturday’s traditional events begin with early-morning blueberry pancakes. Here’s the day’s schedule:
- 6:30 AM – 10:00 AM: Blueberry Pancake Breakfast at the Pleiades Masonic Lodge on Bridge Street
- 8:00 AM start: Milbridge 5K & Fun Run, for all ages and fitness levels, along Bayview and Fickett’s Point Roads. Pre-register by stopping by WHRL, the Women’s Health Resource Library, in the Town Office/Library plaza, or go to whrl.org to register or download a registration form.
- 8:00 AM to noon: Chinese Auction at WHRL.
- 8:00 AM to noon: WHRL Blueberry Pie Sale, on Main Street, which supports the organization’s community activities.
- 10:00 AM: Incredible Edible Milbridge Market Garden Tour, sponsored by WHRL, at the Red Barn Motel’s Market Garden.
- 11:00 AM: Annual Parade starts on the Wyman Road. To register to participate, call Camden National Bank at 207-546-2521.
- 12 Noon: Fire Department Lobster Cookout at the Fire Station.
- 2:30 PM: Codfish Relay Race at the Town Ball Field. One of Milbridge Days’ most fun events, and the most unique!
- 7:00 PM, the Downeast Jazz Trio in concert at the Milbridge Congregational Church on Bridge Street.